Join us once a month for a gentle, restorative free yoga session taught by a certified yoga instruction. Please bring a yoga mat or towel. Open to teens and adults. See events calendar for dates.
Calling all knitters, crocheters, stitchers, quilters, and crafters! Join us for an evening of creative fun and fellowship! Knit Night is held every fourth Thursday from 5:30-7 pm in the library. Warm drinks are served.
Take and Make Kits
The Library offers a variety of Take and Make Kits throughout the year for teens, on a variety of themes. See below for themes and dates. Please note these are first come, first serve and quantities may be limited.
February 2023: A Valentine from the Library
Winter Reading Challenge
Starting December 10, stop by the library to pick up a Winter Reading Challenge sheet! You'll have until February 10th to complete the challenge. Turn in your challenge sheet at the library for a free book and coffee voucher, and you'll also be entered to win the grand prize! Open to teens and adults.
- All Music Guide
- Look for information on your favorite artists, songs, and style of music.
- ACT Test Prep
- Sample tests, tips, and other information from ACT, Inc.
- Collegeboard.com: SAT
- A full-length SAT practice test and scoring guide.
- Health Information from FDA for Teens
- Health information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Includes articles on topics like playing a sport with exercise-induced asthma, how loud music affects your ears, and how to prevent STD's. From FDA Consumer Magazine.
- U.S. News.Com Education
- A very useful source for students selecting a college or university
- TeenSpace @ The Internet Public Library
- Find many resources for homework and fun.